A unique programme that combines the expertise of Coaching For Talent and Vivid Communication to support undergraduates and post-graduates in their career choices, by empowering their individual responsibility, leadership potential and talents.
MP combines coaching and soft skills training so that students can make the most of their talents. Unlike traditional approaches that advise students about their options, with MP students:
- Create a vision for their future, exploring their options and making choices based on their interests, talents and values.
- Learn to communicate their strengths effectively.
- Become experts in networking and magnets for opportunities.
- Acquire keys to manage stress and anxiety.
- Create a one-year action plan.
Skills developed: Self-awareness, responsibility, commitment, leadership, creativity, communication, public speaking, active listening, team-work, giving and receiving constructive feedback, coaching, analysis, organisation, emotional intelligence.
Coaching For Talent and Vivid Communication also train the trainers to deliver the MP programme.
We would be delighted to meet you and discuss how “My Potential” could benefit your university or school. To arrange a meeting, please write to: [email protected]
“Passion is the driver of achievements in all fields. Some people love doing things they don’t feel they’re good at. That may be because they underestimate their talents or haven’t yet put in the work to develop them.” Sir Ken Robinson